JoJo’s Playground Memberships
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT
We offer a NO COMMITMENT on All Memberships
Please note that ALL membership AUTO-PAYS require a written notice to discontinue
1. First month payment is required for sign up and is NOT refundable or non-transferable
2. Membership commences on the date of sign up and amount will be charged on that date of month each month unless otherwise noted.
3. All memberships paid monthly are not refundable in part or full after auto-draft has gone through under any circumstances. Memberships paid upfront are not refundable under any circumstances.
4. A credit/debit card must be used for payment.
5. JoJo’s LLC is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible or obligated to pay for member’s insufficient fund penalties, returned checks, and/or over the limit fees.
A $30 fee will be charged for all insufficient funds and returned checks.
6. JoJo’s LLC retains the right to auto-draft member’s dues on the credit card given at the time of sign up.
7. All memberships paid monthly will renew automatically month to month. For cancellations, holds, and/or changes to memberships for any reason, member must notify JoJo’s LLC via email at info@jojosplayground at least 30 days prior to next auto-draft, putting “membership cancellation, membership hold, or membership change” as subject heading of email. In turn, JoJo’s LLC will send a confirmation via email after the changes have been made to the account. Member agrees that JoJo’s LLC could take up to 7 business days to respond.
8. All termination requests will begin 30 days from the written notice and can not be made within the first month of membership. Any and all scheduled charges during those 30 days will process. We reserve the right to not pro-rate purchases. Ex: You contract renews on the 14th of each month. April 1st a written notice to cancel is received. April 14th's charge for your membership will process. Your last day to attend is May 13th.
9. Once member has submitted e-mail request for any changes to membership, it is member’s responsibility to ensure that JoJo’s LLC has responded back on the same e-mail account to confirm processing the request. JoJo’s LLC is in no way, under any circumstances, responsible for member’s negligence in checking their own bank statements to ensure that membership changes, holds, or cancellations have been processed correctly. In the event of miscommunication member is responsible to produce a copy of their request and response from JoJo’s LLC for review. Only then, if JoJo’s LLC did not perform what it agreed to do, JoJo’s LLC will reimburse any funds rightfully owed to member. In the event that member cannot produce a copy of e-mail correspondence with JoJo’s LLC then JoJo’s LLC is not obligated to, nor will refund under any circumstances, dues debited from member’s account.
10.Members wishing to change their memberships (or in any other way modify their contracts) must sign a new membership agreement. Membership upgrades (to a higher price membership will not be subject to any fees. Membership downgrades (to a lower price membership will be subject to all new expiration and cancellation dates, terms & fees applying, including registration and early cancellation fees.)
11. Membership prices are subject to change. In the event of a change in membership price increase. Members will be notified via email of any price increase to their memberships. They will be notified one month or more prior to the change with the opportunity to submit a 30 day written cancellation or change notice.
12. Class schedule is subject to change without notice. Please check our website for up to the minute changes, additions, and/or cancellations.
13. Memberships are non refundable and non transferable.
14. You agree to the above terms via the purchase of this membership.